Home » FINANCE » Vistara Celebrates First Birth Day With More Flights, Promises and Giveaways

Vistara Celebrates First Birth Day With More Flights, Promises and Giveaways

One year, One million customers and One grand celebration — is how Vistara, an off-shoot of Tata and Singapore Airlines in India describes its one year accomplishments in the country. Vistara began operations in air travel on January 9, 2015 and plies a fleet of nine new A320 aircraft, operating 307 weekly flights to 12 destinations across the country.

Vistara has already flown more than one million happy customers within one year of operations which reflects the growing popularity of its differentiated product and service amongst the travellers in India, said Vistara. Among its offers for customers, Vistara said it has provided the Premium Economy class, world class dining experience, unique value based FFP (Club Vistara), service both on the ground and in the air.

Celebrating the affection and goodwill from its customers Vistara has recently launched #TheOnederful year campaign which invites all its well-wishers and followers to join hands in creating history with India’s Biggest TweetCard at Terminal 3 of the Indira Gandhi International Airport.

As an anniversary gift to all lucky customers who booked on Vistara flights in the week of December 16, 2015 a flat 25% discount was offered for travel till April 30, 2016. Vistara said it is giving out colorful baggage tags, anniversary special meal boxes and tray mats while serving on-board.

Vistara has also released a special anniversary edition of their in-flight magazine which features endorsement by famous celebrities, of the twelve destinations which Vistara currently operates to.

Phee Teik Yeoh, CEO, Vistara said, “I take this opportunity to extend my sincere thanks to our customers and well-wishers who have supported us andappreciated the unique value proposition we offer. We have a slew of product and service innovations in the pipeline which will further delight our customers in 2016.”

Vistara will add four more aircraft to its existing fleet of nine in 2016 and promises its customers the most advanced in-flight entertainment system which will deliver highly engaging audio video content via wireless streaming to customers’ PEDs across all three cabins. “The coming months will also witness the launch of Vistara’s signature lounge at Terminal 3, IGI Airport, Delhi,” said the company.

Vistara, is a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) with Tata Sons holding the majority stake of 51% in the company and SIA holding the remaining 49% and commenced its commercial operations on January 9, 2015 with to serve the budget airlines segment in India.


One comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *