Southwest Airlines in the US is selling its round-trip ticket for less than $100 round trip and less than $49 for single trip as part of its big twice-a-year fare sale.
Based on distance, the price of flights begin at $49 each way on shortest routes and hovers around $79, $99 or $129 one-way for longer flights. The time period is for travel is between Aug. 22 through Dec. 13, 2017, excluding national and weekend holidays.
The offer is not valid for flights on Fridays and Sundays, the Labor Day and Thanksgiving holidays, among other restrictions. Some flights from Albany, N.Y., and Manchester, N.H., are alsdo excluded from the sale.
Some international routes are also included in the sale ranging from $59 to about $250 each way, meant for flights on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the sale period. The sale ends on Thursday (June 8) at 11:59 p.m. local time in the city of the departing flight.
For More Details, visit: Southwest Official Page
Here is the full list of riders for booking these tickets:
- Purchase from June 6 through June 8, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 6 through December 7, 2017.International travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017.
- Domestic travel blacked out September 1, September 4, & November 17-28, 2017. Sale fares to international destinations blacked out September 1-2 and November 18-20, 2017; sale fares from international destinations blacked out September 4-6 and November 25-28, 2017.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday. International travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Fares valid only on nonstop service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Fares not available to/from Albany and Manchester.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on tier status.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.