The month of Ramadan or Ramzan begins today (Friday, May 26, 2017) with peace, harmony and joy enveloping the Muslims for whom the month holds in special reverence with devotion during the month-long fasting day time and enhances community meetings and Raftar parties.
Ramadan or Ramzan (Islamic month of Shawwal) entails that Muslims observe day-time fasting. One of the most important day for Muslims around the world as it is believed that God had sent his angel Gabriel to reveal his holy words to Prophet Mohammad in the last 10 days of the holy month ahead of Eid ul-Fitr.
Muslims from all over the world greet this month with great anticipation and carry on fasting during daytime not eating anything, not drinking even water until sunset. The exact dates of Islamic holidays cannot be determined in advance, due to the nature of the Islamic lunar calendar, but this year, the holy month of Ramadan began on Friday May 26, 2017 and will end on Saturday, June 24, 2017.
Here are some messages you can share on your mobile phones or WhatsApp:
- May the divine blessings of Allah shower on you, protect you and guide you.
- On Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety and enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan!
- As Ramadan starts, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment.
- May Allah bless you with peace and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
- Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah, will make you a better human with wisdom and truth. Happy Ramadan.
- I am praying that happiness will find you and protect you in all your walks of life. Happy Ramadan!
- May this Ramadan bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
- Walk humbly, Talk politely, Dress neatly, Treat kindly, Pray attentively, Donate generously. May Allah bless you!
- May this holy month of Ramadan chase away the depression and get the best out of you. Happy Ramadan!
- May Allah guide you all throughout your journey in life. Happy Ramadan!
- I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage that will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life. Happy Ramadan!
- As you fast and offer prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness. Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
- Ramadan, a month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem!