LeEco has launched world’s first EcoTV entering the era of content integrated Ecosystem TVs with its Super3 series Ecosystem TV -Super3 X55 priced Rs59,789, Super3 X65 priced Rs.99,789 and Super3 Max65 priced Rs.149,789 that support 3D display, hoping to be successful in an area where many giants have failed so far.
After its $2 billion acquisition of American TV maker VIZIO in July, LeEco is now expanding into the Indian market with its Super3 Series. Tin Mok, Vice President of Le Holdings and CEO of LeEco Asia Pacific said the 3D TV will change the market niche area for emerging TV business.
After the successful launch of its superphones in India, LeEco is hoping to make a dent with its TV series. It also recently launched its own e-commerce marketplace LeMall.
Super TV Features:
LeEco’s Super TVs has numerous features such as future user scenarios of video, app, and game in mind. “Our Super TVs are future-proof, and are truly leaders among the majority of similarly configured products,” said Atul Jain, COO of Smart Electronics Business at LeEco India.
Its polarized 3D feature will eliminate the blurring and dizziness, which users usually face while watching 3D content. The 3D glasses that LeEco’s Super3 Max65 comes with, eliminate the viewer discomfort and enhance the overall user experience of 3D consumption, claimed the company.
Key highlights of the Super3 Series:
- Elegant on the outside, power-packed inside:
– A strong all-metal body that exudes elegance and sophistication
– Quad-core Cortex A17 CPU, a quad-core graphics processor and a top-of-the line 60 fps 4K video decoder, enabling smoother playback, faster decoding and accurate computation
– 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage guarantee smooth streaming and image clarity while multitasking
2. Best-in-class display quality
– 4K Ultra HD display with 8.29 million pixels ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience
– In-plane switching, 178 degree wide viewing angle, which will not let the user miss a thing
– Wide colour gamut of up to 85% NTSC, resulting in more vivid image
– MACE PRO4 picture processor, making noise reduction a cinch
3. An audio experience like never before
– Dolby Audio and DTS premium sound ensure an ultimate music and entertainment experience
– High-fidelity sound quality enables users to enjoy a cinema-like audio experience from the comfort of their living rooms
– Multi-purpose ports that are compatible with extensive external multimedia devices, meeting the needs of different family members
– High-speed USB 3.0 port, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0, ensuring fast copying of videos, quick display of pictures and the support of a wide variety of audio, image and video formats
Complementing the Super TVs is the Yoga Stand that comes free of cost with them. The unique curvaceous stand contrasts well with the straight-line design of the TV set. It is distinctive, high-quality, and aesthetically pleasing, allowing the TV to be placed both firmly and beautifully.
All three Super TVs will give access to one of the largest content libraries in India. Users can enjoy at least 2000 Full HD/HD films from Hollywood and Bollywood, more than 100 satellite TV channels, 3.5 million songs (coming soon by software upgrade), and more than 50 live concerts.
In terms of warranty period, LeEco provides Super3 Series a 2-year product warranty and its LeEco Super3 Series’ standard panel warranty will cover users for 4 years.
LeEco has 333 outlets and a 24×7 call centre, offering services in nine languages and is available on Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch Sandeep Karwa, Head – TVs & Large Appliances, Flipkart, said, “Our journey with LeEco has been remarkable. It traces back a blockbuster beginning for LeEco’s debut in India on Flipkart. We are confident that the new TV series from the stable of LeEco will be a big hit too.”