Blackberry CEO John Chen, who visited India recently with high hopes should be happy that their latest mobile phone Blackberry Passport ‘square phone’ is running out of stock in Amazon, and Flipkart shows it under out of stock banner. While Amazon prmised to get it back by Oct.20, it is still not available on its e-commerce site in India.
For the first time in many years, Blackberry’s latest phone sold its initial roll out fully and the “weird squarish phone” apparently has gone well with the clients that it is sold out on many online platforms. BlackBerry Passport was launched through Amazon India in September and the shipments started on October 10.
Priced Rs 49,990, the Passport from Canadian company Blackberry features a 4.5-inch 1440 x 1440p square display with 3GB of RAM, a Snapdragon 800 quad core chip, 4G network support and a 13MP camera.
BlackBerry Passport specifications:
– BlackBerry 10.3 OS
– 4.5-inch 1440 x 1440p IPS touchscreen
– Quad core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor
– Adreno 330 graphics
– 13MP camera w/ flash, 2MP webcam
– 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
– Support for 64GB expandability
– 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth
– 128 x 9 x 90 millimeters
– 3450mAh Li-ion battery (non-removable)